Oral Surgeon in Supply NC
Meet John Full, DMD
Dr. Full is a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon.
Dr. John Full was born and raised in York, Pennsylvania. He received his B.S. Neuroscience and D.M.D. degrees from the University of Pittsburgh. Upon entrance to Pitt Dental, he was the recipient of the Dean’s Scholarship, awarded annually to two incoming dental students.
He went on to complete an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency at Westchester Medical Center through New York Medical College in Valhalla, New York. During his time in residency, he gained excellent experience in facial trauma, implantology, anesthesia, cosmetic surgery and major surgical procedures.
Following OMFS residency, Dr. Full completed an Advanced Reconstructive and Implant Surgery Fellowship under the mentorship of Dr. Dan Spagnoli. During his fellowship, he furthered his training in tissue engineering, bone augmentation, advanced dental implantology, and complex reconstructive surgeries.
In 2023, Dr. Full became board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He believes in providing the highest quality of patient care on both a surgical and personal level. He continues to further his education and skills by taking advanced training courses in different aspects of surgery and anesthesia. Dr. Full believes it is his professional duty to provide care in all aspects of oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is dedicated to advancing his specialty forward and focuses on adapting new technology to streamline care for a more efficient and improved patient experience. To continuously serve the Coastal Carolina community, Dr. Full is committed to growing Brunswick Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Full married his “dental school sweetheart” Paige, in 2021. In 2022, they welcomed their first child, a baby girl. Outside of surgery, he enjoys being outdoors, traveling, and spending time with his family.
- Undergraduate Education: University of Pittsburgh, B.S. Neuroscience
- Dental Education: University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency: Westchester Medical Center, Valhalla NY
- American Academy of Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- American College of Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons (ACOMS)
- North Carolina Society of Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (ABOMS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)